The complex was built in 1887-1903 and in the beginning of XX century was hosting the Embassy of Belgium. It consists of the main building with its current size of 269 sq.m. excluding semi basement and a stand alone auxiliary building with a floor area of 252 sq.m. excluding basement. The main building has the main entrance from Eminescu street and two exits to the yard.
The exterior of both buildings will be renewed and the interior will be completely remodeled within approximately 6 months. After remodeling, the main building will add additional 90 sq.m. of usable space in the attic.
The size of the garden and the driveway together area is close to 400 sq.m. There is an existing driveway into the yard from Sciusev street and possibility to organize additional one from Eminescu street.